Saturday 14 May 2016

A Perfect Day

Yesterday really was a perfect day. It was one of those days where everything was wonderful even though it was just simple activities such as eating, drinking, and spending time with friends. The day started, how any good day starts, with food. For me and my friend, that meant a long lunch at Bagels and Beans. 


This is one of my favourite cafes in Tilburg. It's where I go when I want to study by myself and enjoy a coffee, or meet up with friends for a bite to eat. I must admit that sometimes the service can be slow but the food more than makes up for it when that does happen. I had a mushroom burger bagel with truffle mayonnaise and my friend had the breakfast bagel that comes with natural cream cheese and jam. 


Of course it could not be a perfect day without dessert. I went for the brownie and my friend went for the cheesecake. I could not finish it all but we enjoyed later with our fancy dinner (I'm starting to think that food was the sole reason this day was perfect to me). After our lunch we strolled around the city centre for a while which was made even better by the sunny weather. My friend's mum lives in Tilburg so we decided to make a detour to her apartment to say hello/use her toilet. 


Her mum was super lovely, providing us with drinks and snacks when we got there. We consumed them outside on her balcony which had the most beautiful view of Tilburg I have ever seen. 


When we were done chatting, me and my friend made our way back home to have dinner. The sunny weather meant that we fancied something light so she ended up making this amazing salad. It consisted of avocado, spring onion, tomatoes and marinated turkey... it was so good! 


It was another good friend's birthday this month so we headed our way to the 'Ladies Night' she had organised to celebrate. I had been to one before so I was super excited as I knew how much fun it was. Lets just say it's a tupperware party for ladies without the tupperware...


The night ended with some purchases, some drinking games and some funny conversations. I think why yesterday was so perfect for me, is that I couldn't think of anything that would have made it any better!


Fem


<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/14896225/?claim=2yhnms9ftzf">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

1 comment:

  1. It sounds like the perfect day! Haha you're going to have to spill the beans about ladies night :') xx

    ReplyDelete